1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between THE PHONE LAB, RUA MARIA ANDRADE,N44,1170-217, tax identification number 285694332 and contact +351 920206502, hereinafter referred to as “THE PHONE LAB” and people wishing to make purchases through the website www.thephonelabs.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the www.thephonelabs.com, website will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The main objective of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the www.thephonelabs.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the order and ensure the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User fulfils his order by completing the purchase process presented on the www.thephonelabs.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User must:
a) Register on the website www.thephonelabs.com, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
b) Login (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the process of order completion (delivery and billing address, way of shipping, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full/complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it is issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders have a validity of 72 hours (3 FULL) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign setting a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the www.thephonelabs.com website, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Lda Payment Institution:
a)Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) MB Reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
The delivery of orders is carried out up to 24hours working days after the order. The delivery is carried out by the CTT and MRW.
The costs of shipping costs are added to the order. INDICATE VALUES
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices shall be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by the THE PHENE LAB. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 1 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods are answered and defined by the THE PHONE LAB, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 15 days.
- The returned products must be in a position of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived in the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the same, the conditions of hit, will be indicated by the COMPANY.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on the COMPANY’s database and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your provision is optional and, under the law, is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or by written means, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.